BSC – Bachelor in IT and Computing
Duration: 3 Years
Program pace: Self-pace
Credits: 180 credits
Location: Fully Online
Tution Fee: 12.500 €
Bachelor in IT and Computing
Online Business Academy, in cooperation with Arden University, offers a full Bachelor’s Degree in IT and Computing. This undergraduate Bachelor program lasts between three and four years and consists of 24 modules and a final project. The first two years are Level 4 and Level 5, and in the last year, you get a top-up that leads you to BSc honors. Each module has approximately 40 guided learning hours. Students will have access to various additional materials to help in the completion of the course and acquire a Diploma. Bachelor in IT & Computing is a University Degree. Once you complete this program, you will achieve RQF / EQF Level 5 Qualification Diploma in Computing and a full Bachelor BSc Degree. The program is entirely individual and online, which means that students learn at their own pace.
This program will help you acquire an understanding of IT and to develop essential computing skills. Through your studies, you will explore the technology, methods, and growing trends in the world of computing. Furthermore, you will gain practical skills that will be of great importance in your career.
After finalizing this program, you will be fully equipped with the knowledge and skills to carry out roles in the IT industry with confidence. Your area of expertise will be system design and development, as well as web-based solutions. BSc Diploma will enable you to work as a Software Engineer, Application Programmer, System Analysts & Designers, IT Solutions Specialist, Web Developer.
This study program is for students who do not have business or management qualifications but may at all. But it is also a flexible route for learners who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level, for example, Level 3 or have qualifications in other areas or prior management experience.
Age: 18 +
- A GCE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by five or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- High School Diploma in case a student comes from a country that doesn't follow the UK education standards
- Other related Level 3 subjects
- An Access to Higher Education Certificate delivered by an approved further education institute and validated by an Access Validating Agency
- Other equivalent international qualifications
The Assignment unit titles are:
- Management Information systems
- IT and Society
- Computer Systems and Software
- Computer Programming
- Relational Database Systems
- Software Engineering
- Systems Analysis and Design
- E-commerce Applications
- Human-Computer Interactions
- Information Systems Theory
- Ethical, Legal and Regulatory Issues and Professional Responsibilities in IT
- Network Design
- Web-Based Development
- Database Design And Development
- Relational Database Systems
- Innovative Technologies in Computing
- Computer Research Methods
- Managing a Computing Project
- Software Development Methodologies
- Strategic Management Information systems
After four modules at your final year top-up program, you will have a computing project. That project will allow you to show what you have learned in the previous years. It's entirely up to you what you will do for your final project - whether it's an experiment or a practical piece of work.
After completing a BS degree, you will have several progression opportunities. Learners may progress to:
- a Level 7 Diploma
- a postgraduate degree program in a higher education institution
- employment in the IT sector
Does this qualification support progression to further learning?
After finalizing this program and getting a BS Honors, you can proceed to postgraduate studies. You can proceed to Level 7 or MBA studies. After acquiring MBA honors, you will significantly improve your knowledge and skills, and therefore career opportunities.
Students are required to pay enrollment fees, as the first installment of tuition fees, in advance, and the rest will be divided into equal monthly payments. See the table below for more details.
We accept online payment and wire transfer. The tuition fee covers all our services. We will not impose any additional or hidden expenses on your behalf.
|TUITION FEE PAYMENT OPTIONS - EDUWW ONLINE BUSINESS ACADEMY|
|Program||Tuition Fee||Enrollment fee||Monthly installments||Monthly fee|
|MBA||12,500.00 euros euros||700 euros||24||490 euros|
Students are required to pay an enrollment fee of 700 € in advance, while the rest of the tuition fee 11,800.00€ can be paid in up to 24 installments, which is 490€ monthly.
ATHE Level 5 Diploma In Computing
Available to learners
The Final Bachelor's degree is issued by the University of Arden upon the successful finalization of the full program and assignments.
You can check the Arden University UK Government approval by clicking on the following link:
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
- CYBER SECURITY
- DATABASE DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- WEB-BASED DEVELOPMENT
- NETWORK DESIGN
- ETHICAL, LEGAL AND REGULATORY ISSUES AND PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES IN IT
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS
- INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES IN COMPUTING
- COMPUTER RESEARCH METHODS
- COMPUTING PROJECT PLANNING
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TECHNOLOGIES