Level 6 Diploma in Business Management
Duration: 1 Year
Program pace: Self-pace
Credits: 120 credits
Location: Fully Online
Tution Fee: 2.500 €
Equivalent to 3rd Graduation year of University
Online Business Academy Level 6 in Business & Management is equal to the Graduate Level 6 Diploma in Business & Administrative Management. The course has ten modules, and each module consists of approximately 40 guided learning hours. The program is entirely individual and self-paced, which means that students learn on their own. Level 6 Diploma carries 120 credits. While studying this program, students will have access to various study resources and additional materials to help in the completion of their graduate.
This course is suited to individuals who are at least 19 years old and have five years of managerial work experience and do not have a degree but wish to study for an MBA or Postgraduate Business Programme. After completion of the course, students will be able to enroll in our Level 7 Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management.
For learners who have recently been in education or training the entry, a profile is likely to include:
- One or two years study of Business, Management or related qualifications at a Higher Education Institution
- A Level 5 qualification in Business, Management or related subjects for example an
- Level 5 Diploma in Management
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments
- Learners may also have relevant work experience
- Mature learners may present a more varied profile of achievement that is likely to include
- relevant work experience (paid and/or unpaid) with levels of responsibility, participation and/or achievement of relevant professional qualifications
- This may be used for recognition of prior learning (RPL).
Successful completion of the full Level 6 Diploma in Management and final year of an accredited Undergraduate Degree program will give students the right credentials to go and apply for a job in marketing, accounting, human resources, management, or business consultancy.
This qualification helps you develop an understanding of management and to acquire strategic management skills. You may have already achieved qualifications in management at a lower level, or you may not have management qualifications. You may have already gained qualifications in other areas and/or prior relevant experience in the workplace. This qualification is particularly relevant if you are seeking to progress to higher education to take a BA degree course in an area of management or you wish to advance your career in a management role.
After successful completion of a Level 6 qualification in Business and Administrative Management, there are a number of progression opportunities.
Learners may progress to:
- A Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management
- A postgraduate degree program in a higher education institution
- Employment in Business or related sectors
The primary purpose of the qualification is to support progression to Level 7 of learning. However, through this Diploma, you will acquire knowledge and understanding of management concepts and develop the key skills required to work in a management role in any sector. If you are newly appointed to a first management position, the qualification will support you to develop in your role. If you are seeking a first management role, it will provide you with a comprehensive introduction to management that will enable you to apply for a management position with confidence. Through your selection of optional units, you can develop the particular knowledge and understanding that are relevant to your current responsibilities or to your planned career development.
The bachelor Level 6 Business and Administrative Management Course has ten modules and six written assignments. After completing the modules, you will get access to the assignments. The written assignments are approximately 3000-5000 words.
Students will need to complete six out of the eight Assignments units mentioned below:
- Strategic Management
- The Dynamics of Leadership
- Management Information systems for Business
- Advanced Finance for Decision Makers
- Marketing Management in Business
- Customer Focus for Strategic Advantage
- Leadership Skills
- Managing Risk in Business
Assessment at Online Business Academy is a very straightforward process:
- After you finalize an online module, you will have to complete an online assessment. This assessment contains 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have one hour to complete them. The questions are divided into sets of five, so you will have plenty of time to review and edit your answers. After an hour, the test will automatically time out.
- You will get results immediately after you finish the test. If you didn’t pass, you will receive a notification of a “refer,’’ and you will have to retake a module assessment. You can complete these modules at your own pace, as there is no deadline to complete the course.
- When you successfully complete modules, you can take the final written assignments that test your knowledge and understanding of the modules.
EduWW Online Business Academy offers high-quality UK programs at affordable tuition fees. The tuition fee differs depending on the study program. Additionally, we allow students to pay it in monthly installments.
Students are required to pay enrollment fees, as the first installment of tuition fees, in advance, and the rest will be divided into equal monthly payments. See the table below for more details.
We accept online payment and wire transfer. The tuition fee covers all our services. We will not impose any additional or hidden expenses on your behalf.
|TUITION FEE PAYMENT OPTIONS - EDUWW ONLINE BUSINESS ACADEMY|
|Program||Tuition Fee||Enrollment fee||Monthly installments||Monthly fee|
|Level 6||2,500.00 euros||700 euros||10||180 euros|
Students are required to pay an enrollment fee of 700 € in advance, while the rest of the tuition fee 1,800.00€ can be paid in up to 10 installments, which is 180€ monthly.
The course is Accredited by the ATHE and approved and regulated by OFQUAL.
ATHE Level 6 Diploma In Business and Administrative Management
Available to learners
European Qualification Framework Level
- Lectures 62
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Information Technology in Business
There is clear evidence that Information Technology provides competitive advantage, whatever the business sphere an organization operates it, this module will assess pros and cons of using information technology within business.
Information is the most valuable asset in the contemporary organization, and communication is the method by which information is shared. It is based on information that business decisions are made. So, without effective communications, an organization simply cannot perform optimally.
High Performance Teams
This module is designed for both new and experienced managers. Using a mix of information, personal and team activities, it aims to help learners develop new team building skills or refine and expand the team building skills they already possess.
Good leadership is essential for success in any organization, whether in the private or public sector. Today, rapid change, in the form of a constantly changing competitive environment, innovations in technology and changing economic conditions, have led to the realization that leadership is a skill to be developed.
There are literally thousands of management tools and models which can be used for analysis, problem solving and strategy development. The trick for the practicing manager is to master a few which are versatile and which can be used in most of the situations you are likely to encounter.
Managing and Using Finance
This module covers key areas of accounting, as seen from a business perspective. It explains how accountancy can inform and guide management decisions.
Managing and Using Marketing
The focus of marketing is on the customer and customer satisfaction – meeting the needs of customers through the products/services we sell and offering the customer what they perceive as value. Today customers have higher and higher expectations for quality, service, and value.
There is a great deal of focus on creating the right type of organization today because it is recognized that the structure, culture, and management of the organization has a huge influence on organizational performance.
So what is personal effectiveness? Personal effectiveness covers those skills and abilities that we need to have, regardless of our job, status, or professional background. Personal effectiveness is about using the key skills we have identified to achieve greater productivity and successful results – whether that be on a business or personal basis.
Quality and Excellence
The words quality and excellence are used in a wide variety of contexts in organizations. We refer to a quality product, a quality company, excellent business procedures or an excellent service. So, what exactly do we mean by these terms? Does quality mean conformance to specifications? Does it mean a product or service without flaws? Does it mean excellence?