Level 6 Diploma in Business Management
Duration: 1 Year
Program pace: Self-pace
Credits: 120 credits
Location: Fully Online
Tution Fee: 2.500 €
Equivalent to 3rd Graduation year of University
Online Business Academy Level 6 in Business & Management is equal to the Graduate Level 6 Diploma in Business & Administrative Management. The course has ten modules, and each module consists of approximately 40 guided learning hours. The program is entirely individual and self-paced, which means that students learn on their own. Level 6 Diploma carries 120 credits. While studying this program, students will have access to various study resources and additional materials to help in the completion of their graduate.
Entry Criteria:For learners who have recently been in education or training the entry, a profile is likely to include:
- One or two years study of Business, Management or related qualifications at a Higher Education Institution
- A Level 5 qualification in Business, Management or related subjects for example an
- Level 5 Diploma in Management
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Learners must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments
- Learners may also have relevant work experience
- Mature learners may present a more varied profile of achievement that is likely to include
- relevant work experience (paid and/or unpaid) with levels of responsibility, participation and/or achievement of relevant professional qualifications
- This may be used for recognition of prior learning (RPL).
Career PathSuccessful completion of the full Level 6 Diploma in Management and final year of an accredited Undergraduate Degree program will give students the right credentials to go and apply for a job in marketing, accounting, human resources, management, or business consultancy.
- A Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management
- A postgraduate degree program in a higher education institution
- Employment in Business or related sectors
- Strategic Management
- The Dynamics of Leadership
- Management Information systems for Business
- Advanced Finance for Decision Makers
- Marketing Management in Business
- Customer Focus for Strategic Advantage
- Leadership Skills
- Managing Risk in Business
- After you finalize an online module, you will have to complete an online assessment. This assessment contains 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have one hour to complete them. The questions are divided into sets of five, so you will have plenty of time to review and edit your answers. After an hour, the test will automatically time out.
- You will get results immediately after you finish the test. If you didn’t pass, you will receive a notification of a “refer,’’ and you will have to retake a module assessment. You can complete these modules at your own pace, as there is no deadline to complete the course.
- When you successfully complete modules, you can take the final written assignments that test your knowledge and understanding of the modules.
|TUITION FEE PAYMENT OPTIONS - EDUWW ONLINE BUSINESS ACADEMY|
|Program||Tuition Fee||Enrollment fee||Monthly installments||Monthly fee|
|Level 6||2,500.00 euros||700 euros||10||180 euros|
- Lectures 62
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Information Technology in Business
There is clear evidence that Information Technology provides competitive advantage, whatever the business sphere an organization operates it, this module will assess pros and cons of using information technology within business.
Information is the most valuable asset in the contemporary organization, and communication is the method by which information is shared. It is based on information that business decisions are made. So, without effective communications, an organization simply cannot perform optimally.
High Performance Teams
This module is designed for both new and experienced managers. Using a mix of information, personal and team activities, it aims to help learners develop new team building skills or refine and expand the team building skills they already possess.
Good leadership is essential for success in any organization, whether in the private or public sector. Today, rapid change, in the form of a constantly changing competitive environment, innovations in technology and changing economic conditions, have led to the realization that leadership is a skill to be developed.
There are literally thousands of management tools and models which can be used for analysis, problem solving and strategy development. The trick for the practicing manager is to master a few which are versatile and which can be used in most of the situations you are likely to encounter.
Managing and Using Finance
This module covers key areas of accounting, as seen from a business perspective. It explains how accountancy can inform and guide management decisions.
Managing and Using Marketing
The focus of marketing is on the customer and customer satisfaction – meeting the needs of customers through the products/services we sell and offering the customer what they perceive as value. Today customers have higher and higher expectations for quality, service, and value.
There is a great deal of focus on creating the right type of organization today because it is recognized that the structure, culture, and management of the organization has a huge influence on organizational performance.
So what is personal effectiveness? Personal effectiveness covers those skills and abilities that we need to have, regardless of our job, status, or professional background. Personal effectiveness is about using the key skills we have identified to achieve greater productivity and successful results – whether that be on a business or personal basis.
Quality and Excellence
The words quality and excellence are used in a wide variety of contexts in organizations. We refer to a quality product, a quality company, excellent business procedures or an excellent service. So, what exactly do we mean by these terms? Does quality mean conformance to specifications? Does it mean a product or service without flaws? Does it mean excellence?