Level 4 in Business Management
Duration: 10 months
Program pace: Self-pace
Credits: 120 credits
Location: Fully Online
Tution Fee: 2.500 €
Equivalent to 1st year of BA University
The Online Business Academy Level 4 Diploma in Business Management is equal to the first year of Management studies at a university. Level 4 Diploma tracks students to the second year of an associated Undergraduate BA in Business and Management degree, which can either be completed on campus at a university or via distance learning. This course consists of ten modules and carries 120 credits. After finalizing this level, students can apply for an exemption from the first year of a university degree course. Each module consists of approximately 40 guided learning hours of material with an additional 30-50 hours of optional learning material. The program is entirely individual and self-paced, which means that students learn on their own.
Entry CriteriaThese qualifications provide a flexible route for learners who have already achieved management qualifications at a lower level. It is also for learners who do not have business or management qualifications but may have qualifications in other areas and/or prior management experience. Age: 18 + Entry profile:
- A GCE Advanced level profile with achievements in two or more subjects supported by five or more GCSE exams with grades C and above
- High School Diploma from countries that don’t follow the UK education standards
- Other related Level 3 subjects
- An Access to Higher Education Certificate delivered by an approved further education institute and validated by an Access Validating Agency
- Other equivalent international qualifications
- Applying Promotional Techniques
- Business Environment
- Communication Skills
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Customer Relationship Management
- Finance for Managers
- People in Organisations
- Resources Management
Career PathSuccessful completion of the full Level 4 Diploma in Management and final year of an accredited Undergraduate Degree program will give students the right credentials to apply for a job in marketing, accounting, human resources, management, or business consultancy.
|TUITION FEE PAYMENT OPTIONS - EDUWW ONLINE BUSINESS ACADEMY|
|Program||Tuition Fee||Enrollment fee||Monthly installments||Monthly fee|
|Level 4||2.500 euros||700 euros||10||180 euros|
- Lectures 70
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 months
- Skill level 120 credits
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Developing Personal Skills
Developing Personal Skills Develop a range of personal skills vital to the world of business. Concentrating on communication, leadership and decision making techniques.
- Numeracy in business – financial information, stock levels, graphical representation
- The communication cycle and media
- Gathering information – interviews and questionnaires
- Non-verbal behaviour
- Role of managers – Luthan’s activities
- Culture and diversity – Hofstede’s ideas
- Teams and team roles – Belbin, Tuckman
- Creative thinking
Communication is the key to effective operations and working effectively with others. Throughout this module, learners will grasp a range of communication techniques used for a variety of commercial purposes.
The Business Environment
Explore issues outside of the business that may affect the business and its operations. Considering economics, international dimensions, nature, and competition.
Exploring and using the marketing mix as part of the business planning process.
This module looks at employees and people as a business’ most asset. Recruit the best, reward the best and retain the best.
Explore the various theories and models of management and their different contexts.
Culture and the Organisation
What is meant by culture? Why is it important? How does it differ between organizations?
Fundamentals of Accounting
On completion of this module, learners will understand accounts and how they can be used to give insight into the health of the organization.
Financial Management and Control
In this module, learners will compare some examples of good and bad financial decision making and the impact on the business.
Customers and Customer Service
After completing the module, the student should be able to describe the importance of focusing on customer needs and wants when marketing products and services.
- Relationship marketing – scope, development, 7Ps of marketing
- Internal and external customers
- Needs and wants
- Consumer behaviour – decision making, buying situations
- Delighted customers – customer service
- Effectiveness of marketing – brand recognition
- External influences – PESTLE, consumer groups