Level 7 Master in Strategic Management
Duration: 1 Year
Program pace: Self-pace
Credits: 120 credits
Location: Fully Online
Tution Fee: 2.500 €
Equivalent to 4th Master year of University
Online Business Academy Master Level 7 in Strategic Management is equal to the 4th year of University. The program consists of 30 modules and carries 120 credits. This is a flexible program, and to enroll in it, you don’t need a previous Bachelor’s degree for students with 5+ years of Managerial position and 25+ years of age.
The Postgraduate Level 7 Master Qualification in Strategic Management is a 30-module course, with 40 guided learning hours per module. All modules have an additional 30-50 learning hours of additional materials. The Level 7 Diploma carries 120 credits. The program is entirely individual and self-paced, which means that students learn on their own.
After receiving your Postgraduate Level 7 Master Qualification, you are eligible for an MBA degree, or to execute a professional managerial role. The Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management provide some of the underpinning knowledge and understanding contained in the new standards for the leadership and management sector.
This course will be most suited to individuals who are at Graduate of Level 6 or equivalent 3rd year at University and a minimum age of 22, or the minimum age of 24 years plus five years of managerial experience. On successful completion of the course, students will be able to enroll in our MBA program.
- A first degree in business, the management or related subject
- A Level 6 qualification (for example a Level 6 in management)
- Students who may also have relevant work experience
- Learners who have other equivalent international qualifications
- Students must also have an appropriate standard of English to enable them to access relevant resources and complete the unit assignments
- Learners may also have relevant work experience
- Mature learners may present a more varied profile of achievement that is likely to include
- relevant work experience (paid and/or unpaid) with levels of responsibility, participation, and/or achievement of relevant professional qualifications.
- This may be used for recognition of prior learning (RPL).
Upon successful completion of the Postgraduate Diploma in Strategic Management and the final year of an accredited postgraduate degree program, students will have the skills to execute a professional managerial role in marketing, accounting, business consultancy, and more.
A business management Qualification and MBA develop key cognitive skills such as critical thinking, analysis, evaluation, and writing while also establishing presentation and numeracy skills to enhance knowledge and experience. These skills are critical in helping you advance your career.
These qualification provides:
- opportunities for learners to acquire knowledge and understanding and develop a range of skills, personal qualities and attitudes essential for successful performance in working life
- specialisms that are directly related to learners’ current responsibilities or that meet a particular interest and support career development
- opportunities for learners who wish to undertake a full-time course of study
- learners with the opportunity to acquire a broader range of knowledge and understanding and to develop the skills they require to work in the field of management.
The primary purpose of this qualification is to support progression to MBA learning. However, through Level 7, students acquire knowledge and understanding of management and develop the core skills required to work in a management role in any sector. If you are newly appointed to a first management position, the qualification will support you to develop in your role. If you are seeking a first management role, it will provide you with a comprehensive introduction to management that will enable you to apply for a management position with confidence. This qualification is designed to bring your career up to Top Management position, with core strategic management and leadership skills.
The Master Level 7 in Strategic Management Course has 30 modules and eight written assignments. Once you complete the modules, you’ll be able to proceed to assignments. The written assignments are approximately 3000-5000 words.
The Assignment unit titles for the level 7 course are:
- Strategic Marketing
- Personal development for leadership and strategic management
- Organizational behavior
- Strategic planning
- Research for strategic development
- Finance for strategic managers
- Strategic Human resource management.
- Corporate communication strategies.
Assessment at Online Business Academy is a very straightforward process:
- Once you complete an online module, you will have to complete an online assessment. This assessment contains 30 multiple-choice questions. You will have one hour to complete these questions, they are split into sets of five, so you will have plenty of time to review and edit your answers. After an hour, the test will automatically time out.
- When you complete the test, you will get the results automatically. If you didn’t pass, you will receive a notification of a “refer” and will have to retake a module assessment. You can complete these modules at your own pace, as there is no deadline to complete the course.
- After completing online modules, you can take the final written assignments that test your knowledge and understanding of the modules.
EduWW Online Business Academy offers high-quality UK programs at affordable tuition fees. The tuition fee differs depending on the study program. Additionally, we allow students to pay it in monthly installments.
Students are required to pay enrollment fees, as the first installment of tuition fees, in advance, and the rest will be divided into equal monthly payments. See the table below for more details.
We accept online payment and wire transfer. The tuition fee covers all our services. We will not impose any additional or hidden expenses on your behalf.
|TUITION FEE PAYMENT OPTIONS - EDUWW ONLINE BUSINESS ACADEMY|
|Program||Tuition Fee||Enrollment fee||Monthly installments||Monthly fee|
|Level 7||2,500.00 euros||700 euros||10||180 euros|
Students are required to pay an enrollment fee of 700 € in advance, while the rest of the tuition fee 1,800.00€ can be paid in up to 10 installments, which is 180€ monthly.
The course is Accredited by the ATHE and approved and regulated by OFQUAL.
ATHE Level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management
Available to learners
- Lectures 212
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 Months, part time
- Skill level RQF /EQF LVL 7
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Qualities of Effective Leadership
Learners will explore the making and developing of powerful leaders.
Developing Interpersonal Skills
Connecting and bonding with people within commercial sectors is extremely important for good business. This module trains learners in skills to improve and enhance communication techniques to create strong bonds.
Motivating and Influencing People
Inspiring people to create a unity of direction within business.
Doing the right things in the right ways at the right times. Learners will look at the process of making a good decision.
Creativity and Problem Solving
Do problems pose a threat or are they an opportunity to improve? Here, learners will figure out how to turn a problem into an advantage.
Studying and Using Management Theories
There are many theories concerned with management and the various models developed from these theories. This module looks over these theories with real life examples.
The External Operating Environment of Business
Planning for influences on the business outside your control.
Impact of Technology on Business
Analyze and exploit the role of e-business within a business sector.
Governance and Directorships
Structuring and controlling a business the professional way.
Analysing the Competition
What are my competitors doing, how are they doing it, why are they doing it? Reviewing and analyzing competitor actions to enhance managerial roles.
Creating an effective and successful market presence. Looking at the development of marketing strategies to create successful marketing campaigns.
High Performance Sales
Learners will grasp the key elements of successful selling.
Understanding and using effective electronic messages to market.
Customers and Their Needs
Ensuring that your customers are recognized and valued.
Human Resource Management must play a central role in the strategy of any organization. It is concerned with people as an asset of the business.
Recruitment and CPD
Getting the best people. Developing the best people. Keeping the best people.
Measuring and Rewarding Performance
Knowing and measuring how your people are performing.
Interpreting Business Accounts
Using and understanding the litmus tests of business health.
Tools of Financial Analysis
Resources, tools, and techniques to keep a finger on the pulse of the business.
Managing Cash and Working Capital
Cash, cash flow and working capital. The lifeblood of business.
Exercises in Quantitative Analysis
How to use and understand key figures.
Culture and Ethics
The Culture and ethics involved in the business world today.
Innovation and R&D
Creating commercial advantage from innovation and research.
Strategic and Systems Management
Options for strategic direction. Making the right choices for your business.
Implementing and Managing Quality Systems
Right first time, right every time. The place of quality in business strategy.
Strategic Planning Tools
Resources, tools, and ideas to help create an effective business strategy.
Strategies for Growth
This module explores the different ideas of growth and the various tools, measures, and controls at a manager’s disposal in planning for growth
The Business Plan
Creating a plan that targets the stated aims and objectives of a business.
Developing High Performance Teams
Cohesion and teamwork that enhances business performance.
Getting things done. Using the right tools to run projects.